Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My New & better Self

Weight Loss Success Photos - My New & better Self
The content is good quality and useful content, That is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the unique. It is now near to enter destination My New & better Self. And the content related to Weight Loss Success Photos.

Do you know about - My New & better Self

Weight Loss Success Photos! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends.

I added a fat photo of myself to my blog the other day. I understanding it might give some of you a kick. Then I realized, those of you who didn't know me in 2005 or earlier may find this picture repulsive. Well...to be perfectly honest with you, I find it frightening.

What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Weight Loss Success Photos. You read this article for home elevators anyone need to know is Weight Loss Success Photos.

How is My New & better Self

We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Weight Loss Success Photos.

It has been almost two years now since my surgery (Sept. 15, 2005), which created the new good Shel. Why better, you may ask, and I say, the sass is quite simple. Let me lay out the background for you.

As long as I can remember back into my childhood, and that was a long time ago now, I was all the time a miniature chubby. Ok, let's face it, I was all the time Fat. There I said it. I was picked on, insulted, harassed and even physically attacked by other kids in my early years. Kids in elementary school can be cruel. As I grew older those types of things stopped, but it was still somewhat difficult to be standard into the so called in crowd. By the time I reached high school, I had finally learned how to overcome most of the collective issues by developing a much stronger personality.

I think a bit more background is due here.

Throughout my early years my father seemed to have ants in his pants. He just couldn't stand still in one place for very long. As you have seen in my bio, I lived all over the place back and forth from California to Pennsylvania to Florida then back to Pa then Florida to California and so on and on and on...

Please understand, even though this is not what most citizen would think a normal upbringing. I found it a marvelous learning perceive and I do thank him for it because I had to learn how to get citizen to like me quickly. That is what has made me into the man I am today and I guess why I am in sales and not afraid to try just about anything.

The only barricade that still seemed to stand before me was my appearance and the sure health issues that were waiting just around the corner as I aged. My physician told me during my annual physical in early 2005 that I was in great health, 120/80 blood pressure, cholesterol of 163. The weight was the thing...over 350lbs and climbing rapidly.

What he had to say made me stand up and listen. A pretty close quote would be,"Shel, you are in great health now but at your age, with your weight and with what you do, (Sit and talk to people) within 5 years you Will have blood pressure problems, heart problems and without a doubt diabetic issues. You need to take off the weight now".

He Continued...

"The question you face is at your age, at your weight and with what you do for a living it will be impossible for you to take off the amount of weight you need to lose on your own"! He then referred me to a surgeon he knew of that had preformed many victorious gastric by-pass surgeries.

I met with this surgeon to discuss the course and the risks involved. Much to my surprise, what he said to me was in my current good health state, the risk factors were pretty much miniature to as he put it... 1. We make a mistake 2. Infection 3. Anesthetic

Gee, I said to myself, those are the same risk for any minor surgery. This may be worth a shot!

My health assurance was willing to pay for it as long as I saw a nutritionist and had a psychiatric estimate as to my quality to handle the life changes. I guess I passed the tests!

Five miniature incisions was all it took and I started dropping 10 and 15 lbs a week. In just over one year I lost just over 200lbs to an marvelous low of 185lbs. I am still floating between 190 & 195 for about six months now and think that is where I will stay. Doc agrees!

If you are wondering... I can eat just about anyone I want. Maybe just not a whole bunch of it. I guess you could say I eat the portions you are supposed to eat. I do have to be specific of some things though, refined sugars, dense foods and a few surprise foods get me sick now and then.

Has it been worth it to me?

I feel like a kid, I look a thousand times good and doc told me I put at least 10 to 15 years on my life. What do you think? I think Yes most definitely!

Do I suggest it to others? Yes and no.

What I tell all of you is God was with me and I was highly lucky. It all went great for me and pray it will for all who resolve to try, but please understand... It is a very risky surgery and I say to any who are considering it. Think long and hard before jumping on that table. I have heard many stories like mine from others who have done well with it, but I have also seen and heard the worst you can dream from others.

I ask you... Can you now see why I say the good Shel? I truly hope so!

Bye till the next time... God Bless

I hope you receive new knowledge about Weight Loss Success Photos. Where you possibly can offer use in your day-to-day life. And above all, your reaction is Weight Loss Success Photos.Read more.. My New & better Self. View Related articles related to Weight Loss Success Photos. I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share My New & better Self.



No comments:

Post a Comment